I work in a night club and I'm working 5 nights in a row for the week before Halloween. I need 5 different simple costumes that are cheap and easy to put together.
ok walmart and kmart have ghetto halloween costumes. places like party city and halloween scene have some awesome halloween costumes. you might wanna get atleast 3 costumes from target or kmart though. because halloween costumes can get REALLY pricey. but you can also always try costume express or something like that. go online at that website.
you could buy three costumes than mix and match parts for the other two
I dont't think you need to buy all of the stuff use stuff you find at home then buy the things you need to complete the costume . I would try Walmart , Doallarama or party packgers (alittle expensive)
here are some ideas too!
- smarty pants (smarties on pants)
- Fashion Police
- hershey kiss
there pretty easy and creative costumes that also look cute : HOPE THIS HELPED!
Idk, you could be a different comic book character each day. Try this site, this is where we got ours.
You can buy Halloween costumes online for cheap from
Milanoo is the Halloween costume shop that I recommend. They also sell other holiday costumes such as New Year's, Valentine's Day, Christmas costumes, and Easter costumes. Unlike most companies, you can buy for boys, girls, men, women, and even plus size and also you can customized.
1. Mexican bandit-sombrero, serape which could be a blanket or rug plus a mustache.
2. Pirate-Vest with pointed ends, thick leather belt, white big shirt, skull and crossbones bandanna
3. Pirate-old pair of pants you can throw away when finished, painters tape to make stripes on the pants, spray paint for spraying pants, bandanna, mustache and goatee
4. Old style A-line dress in solid color, big circles pattern to tape on the dress in different sizes, spray paint, orange wig, big chunky necklace. Wilma Flintstone character.
5. Piece of animal print fabric to make Fred Flintstone outfit. Can iron seams together with stitch witchery or use fabric glue.
6. Rapper-Ball cap worn sideways, baggy pants and shirt with stripes, tennis shoes and attitude.