It is always humid here in North Carolina and I need to know what products I can use on my hair to keep it from frizzing and where to get them =]
i live in va and it gets pretty humid here,
my hair is thick and it never stays straight
in the humidity but these products help keep it
smooth an shiny so my hair doesn't look bad
but i use biosilk and i got mine at a place called
sam's club (but also can be found at target or walmart)because i got a big bottle for the price of a little bottle. and i also use
garnier fructice sleek an shine anti-fruzz serum :]
and that can be found at target
I would suggest frederic fekkai protein treatment Hair Mask
Or you can use more advanced solution called provillus it keeps your hair from frizzing, it also has hair regeneration properties which helps you get silky smooth hair By strengthening your hair follicles.
You can get it here
Are you tired of your frizzy hair? Do you want to know why your hair is so dull and frizzy? If you have to find out how best to control your frizzy hair, you have come to the right place. Do you know that your frizzy hair can be your beauty highlight instead of an embarrassment? Yes, you have read it right! Your frizzy hair can become bright and beautiful instead of dull and flat. Feel free to read it, how.
What is Frizzy Hair?
Frizzy hair is basically dehydrated (loss of water) hair. The hairs become porous and lose its natural ability to hold moisture and become uneven and untamed. In frizzy hair, the cuticle layers are not held tightly together and thus the texture of hair becomes brittle and coarse.
Remedies for Frizzy Hair:
Understanding the cause of frizzy hair is very important in finding out what you have to do to treat it correctly. So why is your hair frizzy? It may be because you have inherited curly, wavy, or frizzy hair from your parents i.e., it comes with your genes. Or your hair has become frizzy or poofy because of being exposed to hot sunny weather (humidity) for a long time. It may also be because of too much of blow drying, perming or treating your hair often with chemicals such as alkaline permanents or with hair bleach.
Frizzy hair can be controlled by the following remedies:
1. Try to avoid coloring or perming your hair. Even too much brushing than what is needed for proper blood circulation can lead to split ends as well as to hair damage.
2. Avoid stress and have regular healthy foods containing proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates. Do not skip breakfast and take timely regular sleep. Drink plenty of water to wash out the toxins from your body.
3. Use warm water while shampooing your hair. Warm water opens the hair cuticles and helps to absorb conditioner which goes directly to your hair shaft (root) and treat it by moisturizing. Do not forget to use cool water while rinsing out the conditioner. Ringing with cool water will close your hair cuticles again and will you to prevent more frizz. Do hair conditioning at least once a month to avoid freezy hair.
4. Treat your hair with shampoo containing natural humectants. Humectants are moisturizing agents or lubricants that together with natural oil of hair, held the essential moisture your hair needs badly.
5. Use a good moisturizing conditioner containing vitamin E, Aloe Vera and panthenol after shampooing your hair. Leave it for 3-5 minutes. For best treatment, you may wrap a towel around your hair and leave the conditioner for 15 minutes to get absorbed into your hair cuticles.
6. Do not rub your hair dry with a towel. This will cause more frizz. Instead, after you wrap your hair with a towel, pat the towel lightly so as to help it absorb extra water from your hair and scalp. If you are using blow dryer, use it in downward direction with a big, round brush.
7. When your hair is dry, use a wide- toothed brush to comb your hair. Do not comb your hair while it is still wet. Do finger combing to get rid of your hair tangles.
8. Washing your hair everyday may result in more frizzes. So, avoid it. Let natural oil improve the texture of your hair.
9. Coconut oil massaging is good for your hair and scalp because it increases blood circulation. While applying oil on your hair, do not overdo it. Use as is needed to maintain a healthy look for proper hair growth and health.
10. For adding shine and bounce to your hair, apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water to your hair.
WEN by Chaz Dean! Because friends dont let friends use shampoo! WEN by Chaz Dean is a cleansing conditioner so it hydrates your hair without leaving it dull, damaged, and frizzy like shampoo. Qvc sells WEN by Chaz Dean. You can also google WEN by Chaz Dean and get it directly from Chaz Deans hair salon in L.A. Try the Sweet Almond Mint! I love it! It is my one and only cleasing conditioner that I will use! It leaves your hair feeling mosturized, hydrated, clean, and healthy. There are no harsh chemicals in it like regular shampoo! WEN by Chaz Dean is all natural and safe to use on your pets too! WEN By Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleasing Conditioner!!!! Check it out! I am telling you, you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My hair gets so dry, frizzes up, and feels like hay whenever I don't use Dove Frizz Control Therapy. I bought this stuff as an emergency cream, but now it's my regular stuff. It's the absolute most effective. You can use as much of it as you want, and doesn't make your hair look greasy at all. You can buy it pretty much anywhere. Even some grocery stores. It's not expensive at all. A few bucks. It also smells sooo good ! Another good thing about it, is it seems to protect against heat damage, like blow dryers, straighteners, curling irons, etc. It's soo worth it !