I've got my microwave on a shelf and have hung a battery operated light underneath the shelf. Problem is that the batteries keep dying on me. Does anyone know if there is something I can put between the two to keep this from happening? Also, will the microwave emit stuff that will kill plants? I also have a shelf about 4" above the microwave that I'd like to put live plants on but am leary if its killing the batteries. Have tried putting aluminum foil between the top of the light and bottom of the microwave - doesnt work.
Any help would be appreciated.